CGDepot.com now has 1138 products online
QUICK FIND

CATEGORIES

ACCOUNT

CG Depot 100% Satisfaction





End User Licence Agreement


SECTION I - DEFINITIONS

  1. "Member" is any person or entity that creates an account on the CGDepot.com site
  2. "Content" is any material published on the CGDepot.com site including, but not limited to 3D models, textures, collections, music files, tutorials, software, plug-ins, animations, sound effects, posted questions, posted answers, video files, images, video games, and shaders
  3. "Sellers" or "Seller" is any member or entity that uploads / publishes Content on the CGDepot.com site
  4. "Buyers" or "Buyer" is any member or entity that downloads Content from the CGDepot.com site
  5. "For Sale" is all Content that requires to be purchased for royalty-free licence rights

SECTION II - SELLERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING

  1. Only upload or publish Content that is your original work, and contains no copyrighted material of any kind that you are not the exclusive owner of
  2. You retain ownership and copyright of your published Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights you grant to CGDepot.com, Inc and is free to grant non-exclusive right to others during this agreement
  3. Content uploaded / published by you does not and will not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right, rights of publicity or privacy, or morality
  4. All factual assertions you make to either us or Buyers are true and complete
  5. You provide documents to us, upon request, for proof of rights as per this agreement
  6. You will not upload or publish Content that may be pornographic, racist, spam, offensive, viruses, or programming routines that will interfere with computer systems or data. CGDepot.com reserves the right to modify, or remove any Content and take action against your account at its sole discretion
  7. Allow CGDepot.com to advertise your Content and be allowed to be displayed, demonstrated, promoted on the CGDepot.com site
  8. Allow CGDepot.com to use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in connection to the uploaded / published Content
  9. Buyers may download your Content at the specified price or for free in accordance to Section III agreement
  10. Whenever you upload / publish Content on the CGDepot.com site you hereby grant CGDepot.com a non-exclusive, worldwide licence to reproduce, set prices for, sell, and distribute net proceeds from any sale, in whole or in part on your behalf
  11. You are entitled to 70% (unless otherwise specified) of all proceeds from your content sold through the CGDepot.com site and paid monthly by either check or Pay Pal at your choice in either US or Canadian funds. The remaining 30% will be deducted by CGDepot.com as commission. You hereby authorize CGDepot.com to collect and distribute such royalties and commission

SECTION III - BUYERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING

  1. Royalty free non-exclusive worldwide licence is granted to you, upon purchase and/or download of Content made available on the CGDepot.com site.
  2. Upon download from the CGDepot.com site, you are granted a non-exclusive worldwide licence that cannot be sold, transferred, shared or assigned to any other person or entity
  3. Your downloaded Content may be used for public use including, but not limited to, TV, Film, Print and Video Games
  4. Content used in games must be contained inside a proprietary format
  5. Any Content downloaded from the CGDepot.com will not be resold, transferred, shared or assigned to any other person or entity
  6. Seller retains all other rights or sub-divisions of rights generally included in copyright for the Content that you purchase and/or download from the CGDepot.com site unless an explicit agreement between the seller and buyer was made available and agreed upon prior to purchase
  7. Any Content being returned, whether acquired as free download or For Sale, must be immediately destroyed and all licence rights for the returned Content terminated

SECTION IV - MEMBERS, SELLERS AND BUYERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING

  1. All members continue to agree to the terms & conditions stated in the Conditions of Use, which governs your visit to the CGDepot.com site
  2. You are responsible for all of your activity on the CGDepot.com site, including what you say / post on its forum. Respect & professionalism is always expected, constructive criticism and feedback is welcomed and encouraged
  3. CGDepot.com reserves the right to alter the End User Licence Agreement and/or Conditions of Use at any time without notice. It is strongly advised that you review these policies from time to time

SHOPPING CART

0 Item(s)

Recently Viewed


Featured Artists
3dtoss
Gill 3D
2D43D Textures



End User Licence Agreement | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Conditions of Use | Affiliate Program