Host Application: 3ds MaxHost Application Version: 7, 8, 9, 2009Operating System: MultiplePlugin Version: Various
The Premiere Solution for Design Visualization Professionals
IGES, STEP, SAT, IWB, Rhino 3ds Max CAD Translator Plug-in.
- Are you sick and tired of poor quality Polygon translation?
- Tired of dealing with mesh smoothing issues and reversed faces?
- Want to change the resolution of models mesh after translation?
- Do you need to render large, complex CAD models and assemblies?
- Are you looking for a reliable 64bit translation solution?
- Are you wasting valuable time waiting for models to get translated?
- Ever wished you could translate multiple files at once?
- Want to leverage your dual core or multi-processor machine?
- Do you need to re-engineer or fix up CAD data?
- Is your current importing process too slow and repetitive?
Then you need Power Translators Pro!
Based on our proven plug-in , Power Translators Professional is a ground breaking, highly efficient professional tool that combines state-of-the-art hardware and networking technologies with the advanced geometric modeling technology from IntegrityWare.
Power Translators are built from the ground to solve today’s difficult problems of getting quality CAD data into 3ds max. The Plug-in has been battle hardened in the most demanding productions at some of the best 3d visualization rendering facilities in the World. The 3ds professionals spoke and we listened and together we developed the most advanced, best integrated, highest quality Max CAD translator on the market today. We guarantee it.
Power Translators Professional significantly reduces the time it takes to import large models and assemblies into 3ds Max. What used to take days or weeks can now be accomplished in a matter of hours. Working with large models and assemblies inside of 3DS MAX can be significantly faster if you have a dual core and/or multi-processor box. Because sometimes the native CAD data needs a little or even a lot of help, Power Translators Professional also includes the full Power NURBS toolset, which contains a complete set of geometry cleanup and reconstruction tools.
Power Translators Pro Features
• Includes Power NURBS
- providing a complete set of advanced surface repair and reconstruction tools as well as our full suite of surface creation tools.
• Includes Power NET Distributed data translation
- Power Translators Pro with Power NET leverages the full computing power of your entire network.
• Includes SolidWorks and Parasolid Direct Translator
, As well as , IGES, STEP, SAT and Rhino file formats.
• Multi-processor mesh generation
- leverage the power of today's multi-core and/or multi-processor architectures for up to 3x performance improvement over Power Translators Basic.
• Powerful face flipping and visibility tools
- Unique ring based advanced surface unification algorithm will quickly work to unify the adjoining surface orientations.
• NURBS caching technology
- dramatically reduces memory footprint and increases the number of objects that can be rendered.
• Power Edge Mesh
- Convert your complex CAD data to nPower's high quality hidden triangle mesh. This super clean NURBS like mesh dramatically improves wireframe visibility and performance.
• Duplicate face detection
- intelligent duplicate surface detection mechanism.
• Power Navigator
- Provides a full hierarchy browser giving you immediate access to objects nested in the history stack.
A free one year subscription to Power NET, downloadable link included in your order email
Quick Installation Reference:
Quick Help Prior to Installing Power Translators Pro...
After installing Translators Pro and selecting the appropriate plugin in the first dialogue option, the following config file (nPower_Config30.ini) should be created in the root Max directory. If you are having any difficulties with the product, first check if the config file has the corresponding attribute:
Make sure that Translators Pro is the ONLY option enabled, most problems occur with multiple products being enabled at once.
* If you own any other nPower product other than Translators Universal, uninstall the other products prior to installing Translators Pro*
* Translators Universal is compatible with Translators Pro*
Note for customers using Vista...
After running the installer, you will need to explicitly "Run as Administrator" from the start menu the first time that you run 3ds Max. This only needs to be done the first time you run 3ds Max so that it can finish installing and authorizing your software.
If you have a previous version (including demo version), first uninstall the previous version. And then use the following instructions.
1. Download the installer from the links provided in email (choose the version that matches your version of 3ds Max / Viz)
2. Run the installer on your machine. Make sure to choose the appropriate product during the install (choose Power Translators Pro). Also, make sure that you select the correct top level 3ds Max directory to install to. For example, the default 3ds Max installation directory for Max 9 is C:/Program Files/Autodesk/3ds Max 9.
3. If you have not received one yet, request a serial number from email@example.com
4. Start up Max and try to do an import - a different authorization dialog will pop up - make sure that "Localhost" is selected, and then click on the "Authorize" button, and choose the online authorization. Then enter the Serial number that you received (along with your personal information).
For additional help please read our FAQ located in the Support Forums